Robert J. Congiusti – Chief Executive Officer
Robert J. Congiusti co-founded Vantage Systems in 2007. Previously, Bob served as Vice President, Information Technology for Cambrex Corporation (NYSE:CBM), a life sciences company providing products and services to accelerate the development and commercialization of branded and generic small molecule therapeutics.
Bob joined Cambrex in 1994 during the early stages of an extended period of rapid growth at the company. The global implementation of an ERP system became a key growth enabler by permitting the rapid integration of acquired operating subsidiaries. Between 1995 and 2007, Bob and his Cambrex team successfully completed over 30 ERP implementation and upgrade projects. In addition, the system was validated at 6 cGMP sites in the US and Europe.
Prior to joining Cambrex, Bob held positions of increasing responsibility in information technology management at International Specialty Products Corporation, American Cyanamid Company, and Lever Brothers Company. Bob has extensive industry experience in medical devices, pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical and chemical manufacturing.
Key Areas Of Expertise
- Leveraging information technology capabilities to drive improved operating results
- Information technology strategy development and implementation
- Development of programs ensuring business process and technical compliance with SOX-404, FDA 21-CFR-Part11, and cGMP
- Developing high performance teams
- Enterprise system implementations
Philip J. Biancavilla – Chief Operating Officer
Phil Biancavilla co-founded Vantage Systems in 2007, bringing with him extensive experience in the IT sector. Previously, Phil served as Sr. Director, Information Technology for Cambrex Corporation (NYSE:CBM), a life sciences company providing products and services to accelerate the development and commercialization of branded and generic small molecule therapeutics.
Phil joined Cambrex in 1996 during the early stages of an extended period of rapid company growth. Between 1996 and 2007, Phil and his Cambrex team successfully supported over 30 ERP implementations and managed several enterprise infrastructure projects.
Prior to joining Cambrex, Phil held positions of increasing responsibility in information technology management at Nextel Communications and General DataComm Industries. Phil has extensive IT infrastructure experience in global data networking and data center management with a proven track record of leadership and the ability to develop and motivate a professional staff committed to continuous improvement and outstanding client service. Leveraging his management and technology skills, Phil has enabled businesses to improve performance, grow, and achieve strategic and competitive objectives while streamlining operations.
Key Areas Of Expertise
- Managing IT technical support, computer operations, software development, network operations and help desk services in a 24x7 environment
- IT infrastructure strategy development and implementation
- Managing global data center build-outs
- Developing system disaster and recovery plans
- Compliance documentation and key controls for FDA 21-CFR Part 11 and SOX-404 regulations
- Building technology partnerships
- Enterprise project management and client services